I was so excited when Ada, from More Food, Please http://www.morefoodpls.wordpress.com nominated me for the Imagine Award! I always get so excited when someone thinks of little ole ME! Thank you so very much for this:-) The things I like about her blog are the following:
1. Her beautiful and amazing coffee bean background because I’m a raging coffee addict and her page feels so cozy with that design!
2. Her wide variety of recipes from desserts to meals etc. A bit of everything is always great!
3. Her creativity with her recipes and how amazing they look but how easy they really are to re-create!
What is The Imagine Award?
“The Imagine Award” is an award created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
How is creativity found in a blog?
Just like beauty, creativity is in the eye of the beholder. There are many unique ways which bloggers can express their creativity. Creativity can be displayed through:
Words (such as writing fictional stories or real life experiences, poetry, quotes, using metaphors, etc.)
Pictures (this can include photos, comics, computer-drawn pictures, etc.)
The layout of the blog page
The degree of creativity is one of the qualities in a blog which not only draws more readers, but it shows how much the blogger cares about their blog. The caretaking of a blog is like taking care of a plant. In order to keep it healthy and growing, you need to feed the blog with your ideas and give it a lot of love.
If I am nominated for The Imagine Award…then what??
In your post which is dedicated to your award…
1. Copy and paste the award to your post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
3. List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Copy and paste The Imagine Award to your blog page.
I am nominating the following 5 blogs for the Imagine Award:
What’s for Dinner Moms? http://whatsfordinnermoms.wordpress.com/
Kara’s Favourite Recipes http://karasfavouriterecipes.wordpress.com/
The Salivating Pic http://thesalivatingpic.com/
Cooking Whims http://cookingwhims.com/
dinners for winners http://dinnersforwinners.wordpress.com/
Thank you More Food, Please, I truly enjoy your blog:-)